A Paisley Dress, Denim Jacket, + The Fall!

Friday, October 11, 2013











Funny Story: As my sister and I are walking down the stairs in our apartment building to go shoot this very look, I attempt to reply to a text message on my phone and miss the bottom 3 steps and completely tumble down onto my butt!! I'm talking a complete fall where my dress billows over my head. I sat there in shock a few moments and then burst into tears. I broke my toenail horribly and skinned my knee..(who still skins their knee??) After a few minutes I pulled myself together with the help of my sis and went back up to our apartment to further assess the damage and clean up my bruises and a few minutes later, after washing my face, I hobbled back downstairs  to shoot this look. Talk about dedication! Immediately after, I put band-aids on all my bruises. Moral of the Story: DON'T TEXT AND WALK DOWN THE STAIRS or while doing pretty much anything else!

WHAT I WORE:

[ :: Joe Fresh for JCP Denim Jacket :: JCP Dress :: Target Sandals :: Vintage Dooney & Bourke Cross-body Purse :: H&M Skinny belt ::  Vintage Necklace :: ]

Linking up with Casual Friday + Best of Friday Style today!

Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...