The IT Blazer!

Wednesday, October 9, 2013














There's nothing like the rich color of orange, especially during fall when temperatures start to drop and the leaves are just beginning to turn. I don't just love this blazer because of the fit and color but because it's the blazer I wore the day my honey proposed to me and asked me to be his wife! So it will always hold a special place in my heart ;) I styled it here with a plaid button up, dark denim jeans, and some leopard oxford shoes and my new favorite tote. A little bit of sophistication with a touch of comfy chic. Just  my style! So what do you think? 

WHAT I WORE: 

[ :: Vintage Orange Blazer:: Thrifted Plaid Button Up :: Gap Curvy Jeans :: Target Leopard Oxfords :: London Fog Knightsbridge Tote :: ] 

Linking up with: The Pleated Poppy, Because Shanna Said So, WIWW, Wardrobe Wednesday, + Style Elixir today!

Happy Hump-day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...