His Favorite..

Monday, October 21, 2013







Hi Lovies! Gotta make this quick, I have a crazy busy day ahead of me at school with the kiddos. This look is super preppy and casual yet still put together. I decided to wear this yellow blazer and navy gingham button down with dark denim and my leopard loafers. This look encompasses two colors that my fiance just loves together! Don't you agree with him that navy and banana yellow are such a fresh and classic pair? What do you think ladies? 

WHAT I WORE: 

[ :: Old Navy Gingham Top (similar) :: Vintage Yellow Blazer :: Gap Curvy Straight Jeans :: Target Leopard Loafers :: London Fog Tote :: ]

Linking up with Monday Bloom, Funday Monday, + Monday Mingle today!

I hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...