Military Femme...

Monday, October 28, 2013


Hi Loves! How was your weekend? Mine was so much fun! On Saturday night, my Fiance's sister threw a Halloween Costume House Party and we got pretty creative and put together an awesome costume! I plan to do a post on it later this week, so stay tuned! ;)

In today's look I decided to mix rugged and chic by styling my vintage camo jacket cinched in at the waist with brown woven chunky belt, a black pleated midi skirt, and some camel riding boots. I looped some pearls around my neck with a tortoise chain link necklace, and the look was complete! (Plus every item is thrifted except for my jewelry and boots!) Unorthodox looks like these are my favorites...what do you think? Would you wear something similar? 










WHAT I WORE:

[ :: Thrifted Camo Jacket, Gap Button Down Shirt, Black Pleated Midi Skirt, Belt, Clutch:: Target Camel Riding Boots :: Forever 21 Pearl Necklace :: VanHeusen Tortoise Chain Link Necklace :: ]

*Feel free to Pin this look if you feel inspired!*

Linking up with: Funday Monday, Monday Mingle, + Trendsetters today!

Enjoy your day loves and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...