Guest Blogger: Rachelle of Pink Sole!

Friday, May 30, 2014

black-and-white-outfit-for-work-1
black-and-white-outfit-for-work-2
Hey guys! Rachelle here from PinkSole, I am keeping you guys company today while Chioma is having the time of her life. I wish her all the best and lots of fun on her honeymoon. Today I am sharing a work outfit, I am lucky enough to work in an environment that allows denim, but I usually go for a darker wash. It's pretty hot already in South Florida so light layers are a must as it is usually so cold in the office. I added comfy leopard flats and a big red tote to complete the look. Have a great one guys, and thank you so much Chioma for having me. xoxo
black-and-white-outfit-for-work-3

black-and-white-outfit-for-work-4

black-and-white-outfit-for-work-5


necklace - Eve's Addiction
pearl ring - RJB
sunglasses - Chanel
watch - Tag Heuer
jacket - BarIII (similar white blazer more here and here)
shirt - Express
jeans - LOFT
bag - Cole Haan (similar red tote)
flats - Cole Haan (similar leopard flats more here, here and here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...