Guest Blogger: Roni of Style & Poise!

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Greetings Loves!!

My name is Roni and I blog over at Style & Poise. I was absolutely delighted when Chioma asked me to be a guest blogger in her absence while she's preparing to get married! I absolutely love her style! It's so bright, fun, and always ladylike!

So, who is Style & Poise?! Well, I have a crazy obsession with shoes and a love for all things fabulous and stylish! I am a firm believer that you do not have to spend a fortune to be stylish and that is exactly what my blog represents.

So, about my look....I'm totally in love with this color combination. It's so bright, cheery and screams Spring! I decided to pair this look with my leopard pumps because in my world of fashion, leopard is a neutral and I rock it as such. I also felt it added a lil' spunk to my ensemble. I hope you enjoy and thanks for having me, Chioma :-) XOXO

Ensemble Deets:
Gingham Shirt-Delia's (Very Old)
Skirt-H&M
Shoes-Lauren Marinis
Necklace-Ebay
Watch-Michael Kors


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...