Talk [Derby] To Me!

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Happy Wednesday loves!! As some of you may know this past weekend was the KY Derby and though I've never been (which is crazy!) I imagined what I would wear if I went and this was the first thing that I came up with. I received this amazing Ankara print fuchsia and green skater skirt from the owner of an amazing Etsy store N'omose Couture...have I mentioned how much I've been loving Etsy? I've been snagging tons of wedding related items there lately. 

 Anywho, as a Nigerian girl I've always loved prints like these and jumped at the chance to have one custom made for me with the fabric of my choice and she did an incredible job! I'm actually going to wear this another way during my bachelorette weekend!







Make sure and check out her store, I'm sure you'll fall in love with all of her pieces! All of my readers can also use the code Nomose10 to receive 10% off of their order!








WHAT I WORE:

[ :: Ankara Full Skirt c/o N'omose Couture :: Ivory sheer sleeveless blouse (similar) :: Tan skinny belt (similar) :: Camel heeled oxfords :: Gold woven clutch (similar) ::  Neon necklace (similar) :: ]

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy, Because Shanna Said So, Style Elixir, WIWW today!


Stay up to date on the moments of my life here:

Have a lovely Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...