Windswept!!

Monday, May 5, 2014


Hi my loves! How were your weekends? Mine was pretty amazing and as usual those kinds of weekends always fly right by! I loved styling these printed palazzo pants with a vibrant sheer and punchy purple button up blouse, I added pops of camel with my sandals, belt and purse to make the look cohesive. It was a gorgeous but windy day and these pants had a mind of their own. I just knew the wind was going to blow me away! 












WHAT I WORE: 

[ :: Sheer Purple Blouse (similar) :: Printed Palazzo Pants ( similar, similar ) :: Camel Skinny Belt ( similar)  :: Camel Sandals (similar) :: Camel Bucket Bag (similar) :: Round Framed Sunglasses (similar) :: ]

Linking up with Funday Monday, Monday Mingle, & Monday Bloom today!

Stay up to date on the moments of my life here:

Have a lovely Monday and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...