Michele Style...

Friday, January 30, 2015

Michele Style



Happy Friday loves! Today's post features pieces I already have in my closet or pieces I'm coveting. As I always say, accessories make the outfit, like this beautiful rose gold Michele Deco Day watch with a brown diamond dial and rose gold links. While browsing the Levison Jewelers website, I found so many beautiful gold pieces but immediately fell in love with this watch. This is the perfect watch to wear for any occasion, casual, dressy, or even professional. Do you have any luxury gold jewelry items that are as fabulous as this watch? Please share below and have a wonderful weekend!

*This is a sponsored collaboration post with Levison Jewelers, all views are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...