The Sweater Coat Phenom

Wednesday, January 7, 2015




Happy Wednesday loves! First off, I want to thank you for your sweet and supportive comments on my last post here, where I reflected on the magical moments of 2014! I never want to come across as having a perfect life in any shape or form. I have had some major trials and it's by the grace of God that I'm still positive and excited for the new year! 

I'm kicking off my first style post of 2015 with a cozy cardigan that is thick enough to be worn as a coat! Last week we experienced an unusually fall like day in the dead winter, so I decided to style this fun sweater coat over a plaid button down shirt, some dark skinny jeans, riding boots. This look was simple and relaxed yet I looked put together, which is usually my goal during the cold winter months. 



Photography c/o my sister Diana

THE RUNDOWN:

[ :: Wine Sweater Coat c/o Sheinside (similar, similar) :: Old Navy Plaid Button up (exact, similar, splurge) :: H&M Skinny belt (similar) :: Gap Curvy Skinny Jeans (similar) :: Forever 21 Tote Bag (similar) :: Target Riding boots (similar, similar, splurge) :: Fossil Boyfriend Watch (LOVE this one!!) :: ]

Come join in on all the fun!


And if you enjoyed reading this post, please feel free to PIN IT for reference & share it with others! :)

|  The Pleated Poppy  |  My Girlish Whims  |  Shopping in my Closet  |  Because Shanna Said So  |  The Mummy Chronicles  |  Pampers and Pearls  |  Two Stylish Kays  |  Thrifting Diva  |  Vintage Gwen  |  Style Honestly  |  Cappuccino & Fashion  |  Tucker Up  |  Mom's Morning Coffee  |  Book of Leisure  |  Posh Pair  |  Pumps and Pushups  |  Get Your Pretty On |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...