What's Up Buttercup?

Monday, January 19, 2015


Happy Monday & Martin Luther King day my loves! This weekend has literally flown right by and I'm so happy for this extra day of rest and a chance to pull myself together for the week. I got the privilege of styling my sister yesterday for a fun photo shoot to promote her book and upcoming website re-launch. It was my first official styling gig and I can't wait to share photos here for you to see how everything turned out! I'm hoping that this styling session will be the first of many this year! ;)














THE RUNDOWN:

[ :: Sheinside Cardigan (similar) :: Target Acid Wash Chambray Shirt (Similar, splurge) :: Gap Always Skinny Jeans (similar) :: Delia's Combat boots (similar, similar) :: Monogrammed Python fold over clutch c/o Mimic Design :: H&M Chunky Infinity Scarf (similar, splurge) :: Daniel Wellington Watch c/o :: Earrings :: ]

Come join in on all the fun!


Linked with: 

 |  On the Daily Express  |  More Pieces of Me  |  Still Being Molly  |  Rhea Et Cetera  |  Fashionably Employed  |  Fizz and Frosting  |  Claire Justine  |  Cha Cha the Fashion Genius  |  Pink Sole  |  Not Dead Yet Style  |  Life of Meg  |  Mom Trends  |  Whitney Nic James  |  Create With Joy  |  The Modest Mom Blog  |  Stylin in St. Louis  |  Her Heartland Soul |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...