1 Scarf, 2 Bloggers, Styled 3 Different Ways: Look Two!

Wednesday, March 4, 2015


Happy Wednesday my loves! As promised, here is the second look in the series I'm collaborating on with the lovely Roni of Style & Poise! In this look, I borrowed inspiration from one of the many looks I've pinned on my Pinterest board. I just loved how she turned her scarf into a beautiful poncho. I stuck with black pants like she did but wore a leopard skinny belt instead of a chunkier black belt. With the emergence of the blanket scarf last year, there are just SO many wears to wear them! You can easily throw one over your shoulders, like I did here, belt it around your waist, and voila, you look instantly chic and fabulous! Check out my first and second looks here & here!









Here's a sneak peek of how Roni styled her second look! We're twinning! The magical thing about personal style is how two people can style one item in so many ways! In her look, she wore cute moccasin boots and cinched her scarf at her waist with a camel belt.  Go check out her blog to see the rest!



THE RUNDOWN:

[ :: Zara Color-blocked Scarf (sold out, similarsimilar) :: Target top (similar):: Old Navy Jeans (similar, splurge) :: Target Leopard Belt (similar, similar) :: Sam & Libby (similar, I really want these!) :: Clutch c/o Groopdealz ::]


Join in on all the fun!

Linked with: |  The Pleated Poppy  |  My Girlish Whims  |  Shopping in my Closet  |  Because Shanna Said So  |  The Mummy Chronicles  |  Pampers and Pearls  |  Two Stylish Kays  |  Thrifting Diva  |  Vintage Gwen  |  Style Honestly  |  Cappuccino & Fashion  |  Tucker Up  |  Chic Street Style  |  Mom's Morning Coffee  |  Book of Leisure  |  Posh Pair  |  Pumps and Pushups  |  Get Your Pretty On

As the snow finally melts after 3 weeks, we get another weather notice that says we're getting 10-13" of snow and sleet again tonight! Now I love winter fashion, but I am good with not seeing snow again for the rest of the year! Stay warm and safe loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...