1 Scarf, 2 Bloggers, Styled 3 Different Ways: Look One!

Monday, March 2, 2015




Happy Monday! I'm back today with a brand new look for you! After an enormous response to my first post HERE, featuring this amazing color-blocked blanket scarf, I began imagining other ways I could style it to share with you. I'm thrilled to be collaborating with one of my blogger girlfriends, Roni of Style & Poise to share how we style this amazing scarf 3 different ways, this week. I love this girl's style and I know you will too! I always say, to determine if an item of clothing or accessory is worth investing in, envision your closet and if you can style that item at least 3 ways, with what you already own, then go for it! This scarf was more than worth it for me.





So, in this look and with every look I wear this scarf with, it immediately becomes the focal point, (the aspect of the outfit that catches the eye first). I decided to keep most of this look neutral because of that, by wearing my camel sweater coat, ankle boots, and shopper tote bag. I added a simple striped top underneath and my look was complete! Comfy, layered, looks are my go to in the winter. I live in variations of this look during the week. 






Here is the first look Roni styled for our collaboration wearing her scarf as a skirt! Go visit her blog to check out the rest of her look and amazing style.





THE RUNDOWN:

[ Hair: Marley Twists installed by me :: Sweater Coat c/o Sheinside :: H&M Striped top (similar) :: Zara Color-blocked Scarf (sold out, similar, similar) :: Old Navy Boyfriend Jeans (similar) : DSW Ankle Boots (similar, try these) :: Zara Contrast interior shopper bag (sold out, similar, try this) :: Bracelet :: Watch :: Earrings :: Milani Lipstick (very similar) :: ]

Come join in on all the fun!


Linked with: |  On the Daily Express  |  More Pieces of Me  |  Still Being Molly  |  Rhea Et Cetera  |  Fashionably Employed  |  Fizz and Frosting  |  Claire Justine  |  Cha Cha the Fashion Genius  |  Pink Sole  |  Not Dead Yet Style  |  Life of Meg  |  The Bon Bon Rose Girls  |  Whitney Nic James  |  Create With Joy  |  The Modest Mom Blog  |  Stylin in St. Louis  |  Her Heartland Soul  |  A Touch of Tartan

Have a lovely day and make sure you check back Wednesday for the second look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...