All American Browns!

Monday, July 6, 2015

Hubby and I had an amazing 3 day weekend celebrating America's Birthday! 

Today I'm sharing a few moments from our time downtown at the 4th of July festival and both of our looks that can be worn pretty much all summer!


My Hubby was a good sport and let me get behind the camera to shoot him for once. Isn't he the absolute cutest? 





[ :: Striped Linen Skater Dress (get it HERE) :: Peep-toe Flats (get it HERE) :: Yellow Cross-body bag (get it HERE) :: Double chain link necklace (get it HERE) :: Sunglasses (get it HERE or HERE) :: Lipstick (get it HERE) :: ]



The festival had lots of food trucks and vendors and live music. We had our fill of Philly cheese steak sandwiches, italian sausage and peppers, frozen lemonade, and italian ice to last us a while! 


I was so nervous shooting in front of a large crowd of people but I'd also been talking to my husband about switching up the scenery for shots for future posts. He was so patient and encouraging me to just be confident and ignore all the strangers around me lol. I'm so glad I did because these turned out great! 



I decided to wear a blue and white striped linen skater dress, red peep toe flats, and my favorite yellow cross body bag for a fun day of walking, sightseeing, and stuffing our faces. 


My baby looked classic and preppy in kelley green shorts, a navy button up with white polka dots and camel boat shoes. 










Photography: My Husband

THE RUNDOWN: 

[ :: Striped Linen Skater Dress (get it HERE) :: Peep-toe Flats (get it HERE) :: Yellow Cross-body bag (get it HERE) :: Double chain link necklace (get it HERE) :: Sunglasses (get it HERE or HERE) :: Lipstick (get it HERE) :: ]


Join in on all the fun here: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...