Sporty Spice

Monday, July 13, 2015





Hope you guys have had an amazing weekend! I'm currently eating a popsicle, planning my work outfit for tomorrow, and creating a huge to-do list for the week, all while writing this post. I've been really brainstorming with my creative director husband about how we can take this blog to the next level and we've got some super exciting things comping up! So please keep reading, commenting and stay tuned! Love y'all more than ya know!



In the summer I live in looks like these because they are so simple and yet it looks like a huge effort was made. Give me a midi skirt, converse sneakers, a printed tee, and a bright colored crossbody bag and I'm a happy girl! 











All Photos c/o of my Husband 

THE RUNDOWN: click the links below to shop each item!

[ Printed Tee :: Gold Chain Necklace :: Floral Midi Skirt (similar, love, splurge, option) :: Converse :: Yellow cross body bag (similar, love) :: Lipstick (similar, option) :: ]


Take this Monday by storm!



Join in on all the fun here: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin'


|  ON THE DAILY EXPRESS  |  MORE PIECES OF ME  |  STILL BEING MOLLY  |  FASHIONABLY EMPLOYED  |  FIZZ AND FROSTING  |  CLAIRE JUSTINE  |  CHA CHA THE FASHION GENIUS  |  PINK SOLE   |  LIFE OF MEG  |  HER HEARTLAND SOUL   |  BLESS HER HEART Y'ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...