Bubblegum Florals

Wednesday, July 1, 2015


Happy 1st of July loves! I'm not a avid short wearer but I am loving the trend of loose paper bag shorts. They are flattering on all shapes and can be easily dressed up or down. I've already got my eye on several styles- light wash, dark wash, coral. I wanted to keep the rest of my look simple by wearing a striped top and white sandals. My clutch finished off the look and really complemented the navy hues of the shorts.

[ :: Floral paper bag shorts (similaroptionsimilar) :: striped top (similarloveoption) :: White Sandals (similar) :: Vintage woven clutch (similarsimilar) :: Lipstick :: :Watch :: Monogrammed necklace (similar) :: ]











Photography by: My Husband



THE RUNDOWN:

[ :: Floral paper bag shorts (similar, option, similar) :: striped top (similar, love, option) :: White Sandals (similar) :: Vintage woven clutch (similar, similar) :: Lipstick :: :Watch :: Monogrammed necklace (similar) :: ]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...