Autumn Vibes

Tuesday, September 22, 2015


Happy Tuesday loves! How were your weekends? Do any of you travel for work? As most of you know, I work for my alma mater, UK, and there are 3 months of concentrated travel to my assigned territory where I'm away from my husband and our puppy. There are some fun aspects and of course some challenging ones. If any of you do travel for work, I'd love to learn some travel tips and survival tips that have worked for you.


The Wear: Due to the cooler temps, I've snuck out some of fall essentials like this plaid blanket scarf and my blue ankle booties. I accentuated the orange hues in my scarf with my clutch. 

Where to Wear: shopping, lunch date, movies, coffee.










All photography c/o my Husband

THE RUNDOWN: (click on the links to shop each item of this look!)

[ :: Plaid blanket scarf (similar, similar) :: Blouse (similar) :: Skinny jeans (similar) :: ankle booties (similar, similar) :: ]


Join in on all the fun here: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...