Floral Paradise

Wednesday, September 16, 2015


Hi loves! We're halfway through the week!! :) The dress I'm wearing in today's look is so special to me because it's one of the pieces that I wore on my honeymoon with my husband! I've worn this dress a couple times since and I always smile and think about it. 

The Wear: I styled this floral mini dress with my favorite block heeled sandals and a camel tote bag and it complemented it beautifully. I decided to wear a simple monogrammed necklace to not draw attention away from this vibrant dress.

Where to Wear: out on a date, to a day party, or out for cocktails.












All photos c/o my Husband

THE RUNDOWN: (click on the link to shop each item of this look!)

[ :: Floral mini dress (similar, similar) :: Tory Burch tote bag :: block heeled sandals (similar) :: monogrammed necklace (similar) :: lipstick :: ]

Join in on all the fun here: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...