Peekaboo Plaid

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

 Hi Loves! 

The Wear: Today I decided to step out of my comfort zone and try the boyfriend jean trend in a different way than I have before. What separates these jeans from my other boyfriend jeans, are that there are plaid patches that add a fun pop of interest. I found them refreshing and fun to style in an edgier way with my converse sneakers, and black top. I completed the look with a pop of red lipstick and my blacked out sunglasses. 

Where To Wear: Lunch date with your hubby, or girlfriends, for a shopping trip. 









All Photography for this site c/o my Husband

THE RUNDOWN: (click on each link to shop this look!)


Join in on all the fun here: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...