Neon Maxi Dress

Monday, September 14, 2015



Hi Loves! I hope you all had lovely weekends! I got to bond with my sisters at church Saturday morning and then relax in bed with my husband watching cheesy movies on Netflix, and it really rejuvenated me for the crazy week of travel ahead. 

The Wear: I was so drawn to this vividly neon green maxi dress. It's so flowy and feminine and the color is so bright, you may stop traffic! I styled this dress with simple gold accessories and tan shoes to allow the dress to be the main focal point (how could it not be?). I'm kind of sad that fall is basically here (even though it's my favorite season, because I'm going to have to retire this bright dress until next summer.

Where To Wear: day date with your significant other, lunch on a patio, walk on the beach.














All photography c/o my Husband

THE RUNDOWN: (click on the links to shop each item of this look!)

[ :: Neon Maxi dress (exact) :: Sandals (similar, similar) :: leopard print clutch (similar) :: Watch (similar) :: Necklace (similar) :: Lipstick :: ]


Join in on all the fun here: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...