Fall Fleur

Thursday, November 5, 2015


Hi Loves! How was your Halloween? And how has your week been? I hope it's been great, and if it hasn't, thank God the week is coming to an end. I know I'm blogging on an off day, but this time change has kind of thrown off my shooting schedule. Today's look features some fun printed pants, neutral wedge booties, a crisp white button up, a navy vest and a taupe tote bag. With the recent warm weather, these lightweight pants felt amazing!









All photos for Chioma's Evolution of Style c/o my Husband

THE RUNDOWN:

[ Navy blazer (similar) :: White button down (similar) :: Floral pants (similar) :: Nude wedge booties (similar) :: Taupe tote bag (similar, similar, love) :: Lipstick  :: Watch :: ]

*Things have been super hectic with a job that's laden with travel and getting back into a routine. Please be patient with me, I'll be back to my regularly scheduled posts next week. Thank you to every single one of you that has supported my blog since the beginning until now!*

I hope today is fabulous to you!

Join in on all the fun here: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...