Bordeaux + Leopard

Wednesday, January 6, 2016


Happy Wednesday loves, we've made it half way through the week! If you're like me and this is your first back to work after 2 weeks, i'm cheering you on to stay alert and get back in the swing of things, because your girl has struggled all this week! Already scouring my calendar for my next day off/planning vacay! 



I'd wear this look on a date night with my husband or out to dinner with friends. It's the perfect amount of sass mixed with casual. 











SHOP THIS LOOK:

[ :: Turtleneck (similar) :: Leather Skirt (similar) :: Tights (similar) :: Shoes (similar) :: Clutch (similar) :: Sunglasses (similar) :: Watch c/o Daniel Wellington :: Lipstick (similar) :: ]

All photos for Chioma's Evolution of Style c/o my Husband

I hope today is fabulous to you!

Join in on all the fun here: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

Make sure to follow me on Snapchat @ChiomasEOS to keep up with my everyday happenings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...