Victorian

Wednesday, January 13, 2016


Happy hump-day yall! Sooo my husband said that he loved my outfit and that I look like a traditional caroler. #dyinglaughing He may have a point, I did briefly consider walking from door to door in my neighborhood singing carols.

 Anyway, this vintage dream of a coat was the foundation of my look and every other piece just fell into place. I love when outfit magic like that happens. I think this look would be perfect for a swanky date night or to catch a broadway play. 













SHOP THE LOOK:


All photos for Chioma's Evolution of Style c/o my Husband

I hope today is fabulous to you!

Join in on all the fun here: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

Make sure to follow me on Snapchat @ChiomasEOS to keep up with my everyday happenings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...