Camo Jacket + Adidas Kicks

Wednesday, January 20, 2016




Happy Monday loves! Let's be honest, the days where I could comfortable wear a look like this outside, may be behind me. But i'd almost, and I do mean almost be tempted to due to the shear wearability and ease of this look. I've been gravitating to my black skinny jeans more often this winter and my new Adidas Sambas, just adds a touch of cool that just works. Adding a camo jacket with a knit chartreuse snood was tryly the icing on the cake, that is this outfit. 










SHOP THIS LOOK: 
[ :: Vintage Camo Jacket :: Gray tee :: Woven scarf :: Tote bag :: Jeans :: Sneakers :: Bracelet :: Watch :: Lipstick :: ]

All photos for Chioma's Evolution of Style c/o my Husband


I hope today is fabulous to you!

Join in on all the fun here: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

Make sure to follow me on Snapchat @ChiomasEOS to keep up with my everyday scenes & scenarios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...