Longline Vest + Camel Pops

Monday, January 11, 2016


Happy Monday loveys! There's nothing I like better than a chic yet comfortable look when I'm out with my husband or friends. This vest is all of that and more. I decided to cinch mine with a leopard skinny belt to add interest to the entire look. I'd easily wear this out for a brunch or a mall outing. 










SHOP THE LOOK: 

[ :: Striped Top (similar) :: Longline vest c/o Boohoo :: Tory Burch tote bag :: Skinny jeans (similar) :: Ankle boots (similar) :: Watch (similar) :: Necklace c/o Onecklace :: Glasses (similar) :: ]

All photos for Chioma's Evolution of Style c/o my Husband

I hope today is fabulous to you!

Join in on all the fun here: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

Make sure to follow me on Snapchat @ChiomasEOS to keep up with my everyday happenings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...