Leopard, Leather, & A Maxi Skirt

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hi Loves!
It's almost the weekend and I for one am super excited! I can't wait to go to a movie and dinner date with my boyfriend and go shopping and thrifting together! Thrifting is one of our fave past times (don't judge) lol! Anyway, yesterday we got some snow where I live, and I was inspired to put this outfit together. Unfortunately, the snow had melted by the time my sis could take pics of my outfit, but we made it work! It was a little cold for just my maxi skirt, so I have on thick leggings under with my black Steve Madden OTK boots. I love the satin shirt I found in Old Navy for $3!! They have such cute things every once in a while! I tucked it into my maroon-orange Forever 21 maxi skirt and finished the look off with my favorite black leather jacket and I've had it for almost 4 years now. My copper statement necklace was gifted by my boyfriend from Francesca's...he has great taste!  Finally, I added my acessories and my favorite leopard scarf for warmth but let's be honest, I'll take any opportunity to add a little leopard to any outfit. ;) Enjoy the pics!


 











Wha'ts the weather like where you are? Are you ladies as excited for Spring to get here as I am? Stay warm and as always, thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog, comment, and follow. It means the world to me! **xoxoxo to my 3 new followers and all of you who continue to support my blog**

7 comments:

  1. I am not ready to welcome spring or summer. I can't wait for Autumn. In singapore, there isnt any other season except for rain and intense heat. It is already 'Summer' here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fatin! Autumn is actually my favorite season too, but I'm so tired of the cold weather here in Kentucky that I've become desperate for Spring to get here. lol I think it's also because of all the brights and pastels that I keep seeing in fashion and beauty too ;)

      Delete
  2. This is one of my fave outfits of yours. I'd never think to put this together. Out of the box and super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to Spring but here in Boston, it already feels like it. Today was 70 degrees! Everyone was sans jacket and smiling, the sun was beaming and kids playing...now all we're missing are the blooming flowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh that sounds like the perfect weather!! I can't wait for that here! thanks for your comment :)

      Delete
  4. great look! i love the red and leopard together and how you styled the maxi skirt. :)

    http://youcancallmevee.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...