What To Wear For Valentine's Day!!

Monday, February 13, 2012


Happy Monday Loves!
Are you all excited about Valentine's Day tomorrow? I sure am! And honestly I don't need or want anything but to spend more quality time with the boyfriend, show him how much I love him, and see his face when he opens his gifts.  Oh and he told me not to buy him anything but I'm not listening :P

Anywho, this outfit is an idea I am considering wearing on our date tomorrow. I have to try and be prepared for anything because he already has the night planned (in fact, he said tomorrow is only part 1, and he has more in store!) and the whole thing is a surprise. So I'm thinking about going against the grain of the usual red and pink color pallets to plan my outfit and rocking my vintage Tiffany blue blazer instead. Along with pops of pink accessories, my rose gold jewelry and watch, and of course a pink lip ;) What do you ladies think? If I end up wearing something different on our date, I will do a follow up post to show you ladies :) Enjoy the pics!
Decided to rock the 'Fro!







Why was this "Rent me" sign so funny to me?? :P




Introducing my gorgeous sister from behind the lens
of all my posts!

She rocked the androgynous trend effortlessly
and the bright pink coat is perfect for Valentine's Day!


Could you all tell we were freezing?? The sun was out but it was 29 degrees! Burrr... But I'm a trooper and I wanted share this possible Vday outfit with you ladies. And please don't forget that even if you're single or don't have a date, you can still show someone how much you love them, whether it's a family member or friend and have a ball on this very special day!! What are you ladies considering wearing for Valentine's Day? As always, thanks so much for taking the time to read, comment, and follow my blog :)

6 comments:

  1. both of you look so cute! And nope, i cant even tell you were freezing cold. Have a pleasant date with your boyfriend tonight! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah thanks!! And we did, thank you! :) I hope you had a great Valentine's Day as well!

      Delete
  2. Im pretty much in love with ur potential vday look. U killed it sis! U and this "rent me" sign lol. Thanks for featuring me!!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe! thanks! and anytime, I love your style ;) love u!

      Delete
  3. Oooh, your date sounds like it's going to be super fun & exciting. And I LOVE the outfit that you came up, the blazer is such a gorgeous pop of colour & those boots?! Swoon!! xo veronika

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit! That blazer is such a great color and that bow is just perfect with it! Hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...