Sunny & Plaid...

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Happy Tuesday Loves!
I hope you all had a great weekend :) Mine was spent working on papers and projects that were due...the grad school life! lol. Anyway, I thank God I made it through one of the hardest weeks ever and with so much help from the boyfriend! He's amazing! I don't have much of a story to tell about what inspired this look, except after a weekend spent cooped up studying, when I saw the sun shining yesterday, I knew something bright and vibrant was in order. So I decided to throw on my vintage RL button up, yellow thick and cozy sweater (with pearls of course ;)), my navy skinnies, my sissy's combat boots, and my LV Speedy bag to go out and enjoy the day. I also brought my H&M anorak along for the inevitable temperature drop where I live. lol! Bright colors and layering on a gorgeous day, who could ask for more? Enjoy the pics and your day!





















I feel like I just got the hang of the layering trend and I absolutely love it! You will see a lot more layering in future posts until Spring decides to stay permanently. What trends have you ladies been enjoying lately? Thanks again for reading, commenting, and following my blog! (It means the world to me) *waves* at my new followers!! :o)

4 comments:

  1. I love your really sunny and bright sweater! I think its so awesome. I can't wear anything yellow on top though. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm. I have that anorak. I have those glasses. I have alot of the same pieces you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha!! Yay for similar styles and tastes :) thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...