Monday Blues...

Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy Monday Loves!

I hope you all had splendid weekends. My mom and little sister came to visit my sister and I, so we have been busy showing them around, shopping, and sightseeing. I had a wonderful time with them but I neglected my schoolwork and my blog, but I'm baaack! My family just left this morning and I wish we had more time together, and needless to say I am having a bad case of the Monday blues. I kept my outfit really casual today. I wore some caramel chinos, a denim button shirt and simple accessories with my vintage purse.

My fashion blogger/stylist mind kept telling me to layer on a vest, a scarf, a belt, or a jacket/blazer to try and jazz up this outfit, but sometimes, less is truly more. And this outfit absolutely fit my mood and the weather perfectly.  My sweet puppy Polo also wanted to join in on the picture taking fun and made a cameo! Enjoy the pics!










Despite my "monday blues", I am so thankful for the chance to spend time with my family and my boyfriend this weekend. Sometimes focusing on my blessings helps takes the focus off of what is making me sad. Thanks for reading, commenting, and following my blog! (I hope you're all here to stay :))  

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...