Banana + Gum Drops!

Wednesday, August 7, 2013






 When I received this beauty from the ladies of Accessory Mercado last week in the mail, I instantly fell in love! Y'all know how I feel about a gorgeous statement necklace and if you're anything like me, you will love this! With its gorgeous coral, mint (don't they look like gumdrops? haha!) and gold pieces, this necklace is super versatile and perfect summer! Today, they are having a MAJOR sale! Not only the amazing flash sale prices but 30% off EVERYTHING when you make a purchase with the code: summer30! Thank me later ;)




WHAT I WORE: 

[ :: Vintage Yellow Blazer :: H&M Tank :: Gap Cutoffs :: Louis Vuitton Speedy Bag :: Old Navy Sandals :: Necklace c/o Accessory Mercado :: ] 

Link Ups:

Have a magical day full of love and surprises!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...