My Jcrew Style Session!

Friday, August 23, 2013


Hi Loves! Yesterday my blogger girlfriend Whitley of Simply Whit in a Sequined Life and I met at JCrew for a fun Style Session in our local mall! We got the opportunity to style three looks each with the help of amazing Jcrew personal stylists! We received VIP treatment, with yummy cupcakes and fruity bottled drinks. We had so much fun playing dress up and getting to personally preview the fall collection first hand! Below are some photos I snapped to share my experience with you all today! 










 I mean seriously, their jewelry is amazing and drool worthy!



What I Wore to the Event...full look and details will be on the blog next week ;)

 I loved this paneled stretch color block dress! I felt like FLOTUS Michelle Obama or Olivia Pope from Scandal, all I was missing were some heels!

Of course I had to add some color into this second look by throwing on the coral Excursion Vest, Stripe Necklace Tee and Andie Chinos!


Whitley and I after our last look, I loved this cobalt scalloped dress cinched with a neon green skinny belt! We had a blast! Go check out her blog  to see the fabulous looks she put together! Did you get to go to a Style Session at your local Jcrew? Please share your experience below! :)

Have a great weekend loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...