Block Party!

Monday, August 26, 2013

Happy Monday Loves!! I hope you all had fun weekends! I had a pretty awesome one :) I wore this look Saturday to a block party downtown in our city with my Fiance. We walked around exploring and eating our ice cream cones, checked out the local vendors, and stopped to listen to the live band playing. After we left the block party, we ventured further downtown, parked, and strolled around the local restaurants and bars to figure out where we wanted to have dinner. We chose a new Thai spot (we LOVE Thai food!) and ate outside on the patio. We enjoyed our meal while people watching with some great conversation of course. For our nightcap, I had a peach Bellini and he had a glass of Cabernet Sauvignon! None of this was planned and i honestly always have the most fun and like it better that way. ;)












WHAT I WORE:

[ :: Target Vintage Grey V-neck Tee :: Thrifted Belt :: Duro Olowu for JCP Skirt (on major sale for $5!) :: Steve Madden sandals :: Vintage Crossbody Purse :: Target Necklace :: ]

Linkups:

Have a Magnificent Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...