The Weekend...

Monday, August 12, 2013

How are you Loves? I had a wonderful weekend with my favorites, my Fiance, my sister, and my In-Loves! Saturday we went for our first tasting with our wedding caterers. The food was pretty delicious and my favorite sample was the vegetarian lasagna, it was amazing! It was so neat getting to meet and talk with the executive chef who will eventually assist us with creating our own menu. He is so well read in so many different dishes. My Fiance and I are total foodies so we're even more excited to create our menu for the big day! 

Both venues for the ceremony and reception are drop dead gorgeous y'all. We couldn't have picked better places to suit our tastes and needs. God really showed up and showed out for us with these two places. We searched high and low for months. We visited wineries, horse farms, ballrooms, historic houses, and country clubs in and around our city. God led us to two wonderful locations, where we will get the best of both worlds with an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception that overlooks a lake. I uploaded a teaser video of our ceremony venue on Instagram, so make sure you follow me there for cute little updates, that won't make it here on the blog!

I've also been debating whether or not to share some more Wedding Related posts here for you guys as you've become a big part of my life. Please comment below if you'd be interested in seeing/reading more about our wedding planning and I'll be sure to do so as we get closer to our date. :)









WHAT I WORE: 

[ :: wrinkly, i'm human! lol Old Navy Chambray Shirt :: H&M Purple Chinos :: Converse Chuck Taylor Low :: Vintage Dooney & Bourke Purse :: Necklace c/o Wrist Soiree :: Bracelets- Top Shop, Gap :: ]

Linkups:

Find TWO reasons to smile even though it's Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...