THE Blazer

Friday, August 16, 2013

Hi lovies!! Yayy! It's Friday!! So last year while out thrifting with my Fiance, I saw this lightweight vintage, hand-sewn floral peplum skirted style blazer and my heart stopped and I threw it in my basket among other things. When we go shopping together, we tend to show each other our finds before we enter the fitting room, so I showed him this blazer that i loved and he hated it! I mean he called it a "granny blazer", "recycled curtains" and so much more! lol! I ended up leaving it behind because there were other items that I loved more but I couldn't get it off my mind for the rest of the weekend. I kept telling him it was his fault that I didn't have my floral blazer and how I could think of so many ways to style it and that it was only $3! 

So the next week while he's in the thrift store, he calls me to me he saw THE blazer hanging and said "do you really want this ol thing? Nobody else does, because it's still hanging here" and laughs. I immediately screamed "Yes!!! Please get it for me babe! I can't stop thinking about it! It's so cute, you'll see!" And he begrudgingly got it for me...(he's the sweetest man ever!) So I present to you all....THE Blazer! What do you think? [Hate it or Love it]?








WHAT I WORE:

[ :: Vintage Skirted Blazer :: Forever 21 Cami ::  Gap Jeans :: Old Navy Sandals :: Thrifted Target Woven Clutch :: ]

Linkups:

All this thrifting talk, has given me the "itch" to go find some pieces for my Fall wardrobe, have an amazing weekend! *Mwuah*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...