Fit & Flare

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Hi Loves!! I've been loving the trend of Fit & Flare dresses! The pleated flared skirt of this dress is flattering to every body type. I also loved the nautical feel of the blue and red horizontal striping detail and decided to add pops of white with a statement necklace and my silver and white flats! 












WHAT I WORE: 

[ :: Striped Fit & Flare Dress  (Buy, Similar, LOVE this!) :: Flats (Buy) :: Vintage Woven Clutch (Buy) :: Necklace (Option, SimilarBuy) :: Watch (Buy) :: ]


Are you loving Fit & Flare dresses? How would you style yours?

*Linking up with The Pleated Poppy, Because Shanna Said So, Style Elixir, WIWW, Stylish Tuesday today!*


Stay up to date on the moments of my life here:
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

Live Fashionably!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...