Lime Time!

Wednesday, April 23, 2014


I don't know what's happened, but lately i've been LOVING the color lime green. It goes surprisingly well with a lot of items in my closet and there is something so fresh yet springy about this color. I decided to let my lime green pencil skirt do the talking in this look and by toning the rest of the look down with camel sandals, a leopard print skinny belt, and my fave taupe bag. What do you think?









WHAT I WORE: 

[ :: Chambray Shirt (here) :: Lime Green Pencil Skirt (here) :: Leopard skinny belt (here) :: Camel sandals (here, here) :: Taupe Tote bag (similar) :: Lime green necklace c/o Crown + Glitter :: Tortoise sunglasses (similar) :: ]

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy, Because Shanna Said So, Style Elixir, WIWW, Stylish Tuesday, & Trend Spin Linkup today!


Stay up to date on the moments of my life here:

Have a lovely Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...