What To Wear: Rehearsal Dinner Style

Friday, April 25, 2014

Hi my loves!! It's hard to believe it, but there are only 37 days left until my Wedding day!! Amidst wedding planning, packing up to move into our new home soon, bridal shower, and bachelorette festivities, a girl still has to plan outfits for all of these major moments! Below is something I would totally wear to my upcoming wedding rehearsal dinner. Y'all know me, even if I wear white, there will be pops of color all over lol! Speaking of which, would you want to see inside peeks to my Bridal Shower??? My sister did such a wonderful job planning it! If so, I may write post about it next week ;)

Rehearsal Dinner Style



[ :: Dress :: Shoes :: Clutch :: Wedding Set :: Necklace :: ]

What do y'all think of this look? Would you wear it to your rehearsal dinner?

Stay up to date on the moments of my life here:

Have a lovely Weekend and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...