MY BRIDAL SHOWER! #BrownieBride

Wednesday, April 30, 2014



Happy Wednesday Loves!! As promised, since many of you said you would love to see some shots from the amazing fashion themed Bridal Shower my sister Diana and Maid of Honor planned for me, here are some of my favorite moments from my special day! 



Knowing just how important fashion, style, and shopping is to me, my sister had the genius idea of planning my Bridal Shower at a fabulous boutique downtown! 

Having a mini photo shoot moment outside of the venue!




-------------


My best friend Nikki made the prettiest and yummiest white chocolate truffle chocolate wedding gown cupcakes for my Bridal Shower! She's an absolutely talented and amazing chef and I think I need her to make another batch of cupcakes for the Bachelorette Weekend!


My Bridal Shower hashtag! ;)


My bestie Nikki, Sister Diana, and friend Whitney!




My entire Bridal Party, my Mommy, MIL, and I!


My SIL, MIL, and I!


My beautiful Mommy and I, I just love her so much! 



Nikki and my Mommy!


My other bestie Aquia and I!


This girl has been amazing as my sister and MOH! Words can't express how wonderful she's been and she made this day so special!


My baby sister Stella, Diana, and I!




Guess who popped up at the end to surprise me?? My Fiance!! Seeing him was icing on the cake of a perfect day!

One of the gifts my honey gave me to wear on our wedding day!!



Most of the amazing ladies who came to celebrate with me! I'm so blessed!


My sisters!

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy, Because Shanna Said So, Style Elixir, WIWWStylish Tuesday, & Trend Spin Linkup today!


Stay up to date on the moments of my life here:

Have a lovely Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...