SPRING FOUNDATION FAVES!

Friday, April 11, 2014

Hi loves!! I've been getting a ton of questions lately on what makeup I use in my photos here on the blog and in my everyday life, so I decided to share what foundations I've been loving this Spring! In the Winter, I go for a matte face but in the Spring, I gravitate towards a more natural and dewy look. The four foundations below help me achieve a healthy, glowing, and BEAT face. 

SPRING FOUNDATION FAVES

{From Top Left to Bottom Right}:
1: This lightweight creamy foundation will not cake, fade, or come off for 24 hours! (let's be honest, I've only worn this for about 8 hours. Anything over that is just asking for breakouts lol)
2: This foundation spreads easily because of its creamy texture and it helps create a flawless complexion by concealing any discolorations I may have on my face.
3: Literally my favorite foundation, it's  a foundation stick that's creamy yet matte and has build-able coverage. There is no need for a concealer when using this! It's also mess free, I apply it directly to my face and then apply it with a round stippling brush or makeup sponge.
4: A light powder that eliminates oil and shine. I do not use this for full coverage looks, just when I need something to make sure my face is even.

I hope this helps! I plan to do more of these on my favorite lipsticks, blushes, bronzers and MORE! If you have any other questions, please feel free to comment below or send me an email! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...