Bold & Bohemian

Wednesday, August 20, 2014


Hi Loves! Today I'm styling a fun statement tee that I've had for a couple of years with this printed maxi skirt and I've been really loving this trend and I was inspired to recreate it with this look. I love how the color palette is understated with creams, gray, and black sealed with pops of camel toned accessories. It's not my usual vibrant look, but I think it's perfect as Fall rolls around...I don't take myself seriously so to my fellow style and fashion bloggers please don't shoot me for what my shirt says...but if I don't believe my blog is the best in the world (or more fashionable than yours LOL!), then who else will?? ;)











WHAT I WORE:

[ :: TJMaxx Printed Tee (old, similar here and here) :: Gap Printed Maxi skirt (old, similar here and here) :: London Fog Tote :: Target Sandals :: Thrifted chunky woven belt (similar here) :: Braided bracelet c/o Ettika :: Fossil Watch :: Monogrammed Necklace c/o Onecklace :: Vintage Gold Chain (similar here) :: Earrings (similar here) :: Faith bracelet (old, similar here) :: ]

Keep up with me here:

Linked with The Pleated Poppy, Because Shanna Said So, Stylish Tuesday, Trendspin Linkup, WIWW, Style Elixir, today!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...