J'ADORE

Monday, August 25, 2014


Happy Monday my loves! I hope you had an amazing weekend! In today's look, I decided to keep things chic and sleek with a black and white striped body-con skirt yet playful with a fun printed tee. I finished it all off with a leopard skinny belt, nude flats, and a gold woven clutch. As I told you, I've been in love with the growing trend of styling printed tees with skirts, so I'm excited to see how many ways I can spin it! Have you worn something similar? Or how would you wear it differently?










One last thing, by the time you read this post, my husband and I will be on our way to Los Angeles (lala land!) for a week of fun in the sun! He has to work but we still plan to squeeze in as much as we can while there. With that said, if you live in LA or have ever been, can you please drop a few suggestions of fun, must-see places to visit, eat, and shop pretty please! It would mean so much to us! I look forward to hearing all your suggestions! *Mwuah* 

WHAT I WORE: 

[ :: Old Navy J'Adore Tee (similar) :: Forever 21 Striped Body-con skirt (similar here & LOVE this!) :: Dollhouse Flats (similar) :: Leopard skinny belt (similar) :: Vintage Woven Clutch (similar) :: Gold Link Bracelet (similar) :: ]

Keep up with my adventures here:
Linked with: Funday Monday, Monday Mingle, Monday Bloom, Manic Monday, Shea, Style ElixirStyle to InspireMix it Monday, & Trend Spin Linkup!

PS. Tell me you saw Beyonce's performance last night on the VMAs?? That woman is incredible! She inspires me to be a fabulous woman who can have it ALL! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...