Peek-A-Blue Eyelet...

Friday, August 8, 2014



Hi Loves! Do you ever have that moment when you see someone wearing something in the cutest yet simplest way and you think to yourself, "wow, why didn't I think of that"? Well that happened one day while I was flipping through my Instagram timeline, when I saw a girl simply tie a chambray top over her dress. When she styled it, she buttoned up her shirt hiding the top of the dress therefore giving the illusion of a skirt and it was so cute and pulled together. I don't know how I've never tried this style, but you better believe I will be from now on, especially to transition my summer dresses into fall!













Photography by my wonderful Husband, Jonah B.

WHAT I WORE: 

[ :: Old Navy Eyelet Dress (buy here) :: Old Navy Chambray Shirt (buy here) :: Forever 21 Tote bag (buy here and here) :: Sandals (buy here) :: Necklace c/o Crown + Glitter :: Francesca's Earrings :: Fossil Watch :: ]

Keep up with me here:
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

Have a Whimsical Weekend!

Linking up with Casual Fridays, Passion for Passion, + Friday Style today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...