Crop + Dots

Wednesday, August 6, 2014



There's something so chic and casual about a skater skirt, espadrilles, a fun crop top and my husband's straw hat that I threw on right as I headed out the door. On as a hot a day as this one was, a crop top allowed me to feel free and loose and I can't wait for the opportunity to incorporate crop tops in my upcoming fall wardrobe! ;)












WHAT I WORE:

[ :: H&M Crop Top (Similar) :: Forever 21 Polkadot Skater Skirt sold out (Similar, Similar, Similar) :: White Espadrilles (Similar, Similar) :: Gold Woven Clutch (Similar) :: Hubby's Straw Hat (Similar) :: Monogrammed Necklace c/o Onecklace :: Francesca's Earrings :: ] 



Keep up with me here:
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

Happy Humpday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...