Floral Transition

Thursday, August 21, 2014





Today's statement necklace is from my sweet friend Sheila of Precious Heart Designs. She makes gorgeous pieces that are handcrafted with attention to detail using the highest quality of gemstones, semi-precious stones and metals. Each piece is inspired by scripture and made to order. The quality of this necklace is amazing and will certainly upgrade even the most basic outfits! She has amazing customer service and I love that she has a Christian message behind her company. I wish her much success! Visit her site and shop around, I'm sure you'll fall in love with everything!








WHAT I WORE: 

[ :: H&M Floral Dress (similar here) :: Joe Fresh Denim Jacket (similar here) :: Converse Sneakers :: London Fog Tote :: Necklace c/o Precious Heart Designs :: Lipstick ::]

Keep up with me here:
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...