Fall Fashion Flashback: Varsity Sweater

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

 Hey loves! As you know yesterday was the official first day of Fall! So I thought it would be fun to have a little Fashion Flashback and share one of my absolute favorite fall looks from last Fall! In this look, I kept it laid back and chic, with a touch of masculinity by wearing my Husband's sweater, skinny jeans, chucks, and a cozy cowl scarf.  













RUNDOWN:

[ :: Old Navy Scarf (similar) :: Gap Men's Varsity Sweater c/o the Hubby (similar) :: Gap Always Curvy Jeans :: Converse Sneakers :: Vintage cross-body purse (similar) :: ]

Linked with WIWW, I Feel Pretty, Random Wednesday, Transatlantic Blonde, & Fashionably Employed today!

Who's ready for pumpkin spice everything, boots, blazers, cozy blanket scarves, sweaters, cuddling, turning leaves, hot chocolate, and so much more??? Fall is my favorite season for so many reasons; two years ago yesterday, my honey proposed to me at a gorgeous park overlooking a beautiful lake as the leaves turned, on a picnic blanket with all of our favorite foods and music. My birthday is in November, which leads right into the holidays. I could go on and on about my love for this season but I'll stop here. For now. :)


Keep up with my adventures here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...