Little Yellow Dress

Wednesday, September 17, 2014




Happy Wednesday loves! Now that we've established that yellow is my power color (lol), you won't be surprised at how much I love this dress! The hi-lo cut of this skater dress, the fit, the cinched waistline, and the absolute vibrancy of the colors had me swooning when I received it from my friends at Neobantu! They make some fabulous African print inspired skirts, dresses, rompers, and jumpsuits. I can't wait to style the other pieces I received in the future here for you. Neobantu states that  they strive to bring an abundance of vibrancy to their customers' lives, well let me just say Mission Accomplished!!













THE RUNDOWN

[ :: Adri Hi-Lo Dress c/o Neobantu :: Just Fab Shoes (Similar) :: Vintage Nine West Clutch (Similar) :: Fossil Watch :: ]

Keep up with my adventures here:

Linked with The Pleated Poppy, Random Wednesday, WIWW, I Feel Pretty, Working Girl with Style, Spotlight Weekly, today! 

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...