August Style Recap!

Monday, September 1, 2014


Hi Loves! We're back in KY from a week of fun in the sunny Los Angeles! Gosh that three hour difference between time zones really took a toll on us and we are so excited to have this three day weekend to recoop. But today I wanted to share some of my favorite looks from the month of August here with you! I feel like I'm really coming into my own style as a woman and I've hit my stride lately on putting looks together. 

Top from L to R: 1//2//3//
Bottom from L to R: 1//2//3//

Which look is your fave?? 

I have some incredible shots from our magical experience of the city of LA that I'd love to share with you all. And if you'd like to see them here on the blog, please comment below. 

Keep up with my adventures here:

Have a Happy Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...