Lemon + Leopard

Wednesday, September 10, 2014



Hi loves! Fall's just around the corner and I can practically smell it! I may be a little premature but I was so excited to throw on my first blazer of this season because it felt like autumn when I stepped out. This was such a simple pairing and knowing my husband loves when I wear navy white and yellow was just icing on the cake... ;) 







THE RUNDOWN:

[ :: Vintage Yellow Blazer :: H&M Striped Shirt :: Gap Skinny Jeans :: Leopard Sneakers :: Zara Bucket Bag :: Double Gold Chain Necklace :: Fossil Watch :: ]

Purchase similar items below:



Keep up with my adventures here:

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy, I Feel Pretty, Random Wednesday, Fashionably Employed, Style Elixir, WIWW today!

Have a Happy Wednesday my loves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...