Periwinkle Punch!

Wednesday, September 3, 2014



Happy Wednesday lovies!! I hope you had a wonderful Labor Day weekend! Today's look features a  vintage periwinkle dress that I styled with a punchy scarf along with nude and yellow accessories. I love that the dress actually buttons all the way up and how lightweight and refreshing this piece feels on a warm day. The quality of vintage pieces never ceases to amaze me.











[Photography c/o My Wonderful Husband @greatbrownbino!]

WHAT I WORE:

[ :: Vintage Dress :: H&M Skinny Belt :: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Purse :: Sandals :: Zara Scarf :: ]

Purchase Similar Options Below:


Keep up with my adventures here:
Linking up with The Pleated Poppy, Because Shanna Said So, WIWW, Style Elixir, Stylish Tuesday, & Trend Spin Linkup today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...