4 Ways To Wear Pink For Valentine's Day {Inspired By The HP x360)

Friday, February 13, 2015

Happy Friday Loves! So if you've been reading this week's posts, you know it's been all about PINK and Valentine's Day! I've already showed you 3 different looks to inspire your look for various outings to celebrate Valentine's Day! Well I've been inspired to share a 4th way to wear pink with you today and believe it or not, it's been inspired by the HP x360 Laptop!
    1. [Radiant In Pink]: Perfect for a Valentine's Day date night out with that special mine in your life!
           2. [Be Mine] Going out on a day date with your boo or meeting friends for lunch on Valentine's Day? This look is for you!
     3. [Pink Collar]: Throw on a long pink coat and go meet your girlfriends for a fun day of primping, movies, and dinner on Valentine's Day!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In this 4th look below, I'm relaxed at home in an oversized vintage pink silk blouse, jeans, and a black wide brim hat, perfect for a Valentine's Day date night in. Now you may not know this about me, but I'm such a tech girl! I love researching and trying out new technology, so you can imagine my delight when I was given the chance to partner with HP for the HP x360! The HP x360 features 4 incredible modes of functionality: Laptop, Tablet, Tent, and Stand. I couldn't wait to #BendTheRules and begin playing around with it!


Laptop Mode:
I'm using this mode to add some finishing touches to my latest blog post. 


Tent Mode: 
Browsing the Netflix queue for a rom-com to watch.


Stand Mode: 
Sharing one of my favorite posts this week n social media using the touchscreen.


Tent Mode:
Updating my Facebook Fan Page with this week's posts.


Tablet Mode: 
Getting caught up reading my favorite blogs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see, HP is all about bending the rules whether it's by making exciting and surprising products or even helping a tour come to life for fans in a new way. Which brings me to even more exciting news!

HP is going on tour with Meghan Trainor to cover her entire US tour. From Vancouver to Nashville, they'll have a camera crew and some of their favorite Meghan Trainor fans from her Lips Are Movin' video to help bring the tour to life- so check it out HERE!

This tour will come to life in two parts:

1. “All About That Tour:” a behind-the-scenes look at key elements of Meghan’s tour—from hair & makeup to choreography. 

2. “Fan Generated Documentary:” We’re tapping Viners, YouTubers, and Instgrammers to capture footage of each Meghan Trainor tour stop and  encourage their fans to share too! Then we’re stitching it all together to create a  tour documentary featuring fan footage.

You can follow along with the Meghan Trainor tour by watching Behind The Scenes episodes here or following @HP for updates!

Come join in on all the fun!

Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

*Thanks to HP & Meghan Trainor for sponsoring today's post! All opinions and my love for this laptop are my own.* #BendTheRules

Have a Vivacious Valentine's Day! See ya Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...